Re: Rust problem i386

On 20/03/2020 08:53, Havard Eidnes wrote:
Well I get past the download failure now but I'm seeing this on
8.1/i386:

Hmm, that's trying to build 1.42.0 with 1.40.0 as a bootstrap,
perhaps?  I suspect that won't work -- rust only provides one
version "backward compatibility"; I'll bump the NetBSD bootstraps
to 1.41.1, and I have rust built locally with this combination.

Okay. I'll do another build cycle here. Thanks for all the rust work.

Mike