Re: database/mongodb3 build and runtime issues on netbsd-9, with patch

> I run mongodb3 as a dependency for net/unifi. After upgrading to
> netbsd-9 and trying to rebuild against pkgsrc-2019Q4, I ran into a
> couple of issues. There's a missing header for shared_ptr use, and
> it appears mongodb likely wants to run fdatasync against either
> directory [1] or read-only file descriptors. The attached patch works
> around both of those issues and also upgrades to the latest minor
> version on the 3.4 branch. Tested and running on x86 netbsd-9.
>
> 1: https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/administration/production-notes/#fsync-on-directories
>
> Cheers,

Thank you for your patches.

Can you diff your changes against pkgsrc-current? I've already updated mongodb to 3.4.24 and came up with another fix for fdatasync(). Yours is probably better, and should also be applied to databases/mongodb. :)

Cheers,
Adam