unresolved dependency on heimdal

Hi!

In the last few days I saw this several times on NetBSD-8.1:

===> Creating toolchain wrappers for cmake-3.16.3
ERROR: heimdal>=0.4e heimdal>=0.6 is not installed; can't buildlink files.
*** Error code 1

In this case deve/cmake fails, but I think I also had another package
that did not build. Neither package has a direct dependency on
heimdal, so I don't know where the actual mismatch comes from.

The problem is easily resolved by installing security/heimdal.

More importantly: What's the cause here? Will NetBSD 9 come with a
newer version of heimdal and some package maintainer is using -current
and accidentally created a dependency?

--
Joern Clausen
https://www.oe-files.de/photography/