Re: none

The ridiculous To: line was erroneous.

[Regeneratus root]~ # cd /Packages/netbsd/ports/devel/glib2
[Regeneratus root]/Packages/netbsd/ports/devel/glib2 # ls
CVS INSTALL PLIST files patches
DEINSTALL Makefile buildlink3.mk modules.mk schemas.mk
DESCR Makefile.common distinfo options.mk work
[Regeneratus root]/Packages/netbsd/ports/devel/glib2 # ls patches CVS patch-glib_gspawn.c
patch-gio_gcredentialsprivate.h patch-glib_gtypes.h
patch-gio_gdbus-2.0_codegen_meson.build patch-glib_meson.build
patch-gio_giomodule.c patch-glib_tests_hash.c
patch-gio_gresource-tool.c patch-glib_tests_include.c
patch-gio_gunixcredentialsmessage.c patch-glib_tests_meson.build
patch-gio_gunixmounts.c patch-gmodule_gmodule-ar.c
patch-gio_inotify_inotify-kernel.c patch-gmodule_gmodule-dl.c
patch-gio_meson.build patch-gmodule_gmodule-dyld.c
patch-gio_tests_gdbus-export.c patch-gmodule_gmodule-win32.c
patch-glib_gatomic.c patch-gmodule_gmodule.c
patch-glib_gatomic.h patch-gobject_glib-mkenums.in
patch-glib_genviron.c patch-gobject_meson.build
patch-glib_glibconfig.h.in patch-meson.build
patch-glib_gmacros.h patch-meson_options.txt
patch-glib_gmain.c
[Regeneratus root]/Packages/netbsd/ports/devel/glib2 # sha512 patches/patch-glib_genviron.c
SHA512 (patches/patch-glib_genviron.c) = f55a4041410f3f1e35b476d00717017a6b4becc66ff8df49a715bcf922e35d8ede143743fc15b32b03acb83103073c9216c150851c61c47d37f7ef830273c0f8
[Regeneratus root]/Packages/netbsd/ports/devel/glib2 #

I am considering building it myself when I get home from a bike ride.