Re: Missing (major) packages: mariadb-server/client, squid, squidclamav, ...

Hi!

On Thu, Jan 02, 2020 at 07:57:24PM +0100, Andries Annema wrote:
> Is it me or is the latest pkgsrc-build really broken, at least the
> Joyent-build?

You can track its results on the pkgsrc-bulk mailing list.

E.g. in
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/2019/12/29/msg018208.html

a newer log exists, but it had a failure in glib2 (fixed in HEAD)
which caused a lot of breakage.

> I'm missing some (minor, but also some major) packages:
>
> mariadb-server (v5 and v10)
> mariadb-client (v5 and v10)
> squid

These are not listed as broken in the link I mention.

> squidclamav

This is broken, probably because of openssl 1.0/1.1 incompatibility.
 Thomas