[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: plank fails to build from wip
It was actually easier than I thought. I just installed createbuildlink
from source than cd to the wip/bamf directory and issued the following
createbuildlink -p > buildlink3.mk.
BAM! Plank is now "installing." Thanks again.
On 12/30/19 9:35 AM, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 at 14:09, Ron Georgia <netverbs%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
I am running NetBSD 9.99.29 and built almost everything for my desktop
from pkgsrc. I tried to build plank, but got the following error:
make: "/usr/pkgsrc/wip/plank/Makefile" line 28: Could not find
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/wip/plank
I am not sure how to create a buildlink3.mk file. If someone can point
me to a place to the docs I can build, test and submit a pull request.
I haven't done it myself, but it's on the pkgsrc guide:
90% of my problems are due to ignorance, the other 10% is because I just don't know any better.
Main Index |
Thread Index |