Re: print-to-pdf on Firefox and Thunderbird

On Thu 05 Dec 2019 at 10:53:24 +0100, Hauke Fath wrote:
> I noted that the pkgsrc Firefox and Thunderbird do not have a "Print to
> file" item in their print dialog - unlike, say, the Arch Linux versions. The
> cups printers in the network show up fine.

Interesting... I have it exactly the other way around (I have "Print to
file" but not my CUPS printer). That is with

These options are enabled by default:
        dbus

These options are currently enabled:
        oss

(i.e. dbus disabled) for firefox-69.0.1 from pkgsrc-2019Q3

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on