Re: sysutils/zabbix build failed on NetBSD-9.99.17

I reported to upstream. I think this problem will fixed by zabbix
developer team in a future 4.0 or greater release.

https://support.zabbix.com/browse/ZBX-16932

Thank you for your response!

--
Yuuki Enomoto <uki%e-yuuki.org@localhost>
B684 4BF2 9CD4 961F 510A  8121 7B4D FF44 2348 20B8