Re: sysutils/zabbix build failed on NetBSD-9.99.17

> This error happens in conditional statement that checks process is
> zombie or not. I have a patch that replace to P_ZOMBIE() macro.
> Build was success.

Thanks!  I'm in the process of adding and double-checking that it
still builds (looks OK), and will commit shortly.

> I'll report the issue to support.zabbix.com if the solution is
> correct.

It certainly looks correct, since LSDEAD is gone in newer
versions, and the P_ZOMBIE() macro provides a better abstraction.

Best regards,

- Håvard