Re: net/unison2.32, net/unison2.40 and maybe net/unison2.48: proposal to remove

Right. I actually recently heard of the package and built it on the
spur of the moment, thinking that it might be useful, but haven't
actually made any use of it yet. There is something called
'FreeFileSync' I occasionaly setup for Windows customers (apparently
running on Linux and MacOS as well) , which does similar things; that
was why it caught my attention.

--
----