Re: Testing packages across platforms

On 2019-10-28 06:37, Sijmen J. Mulder wrote:
Hi,

How do people here test their packages across platforms?

I have a bunch of VMs with various OSes, all with /usr/pkgsrc mounted
over NFS, that I ssh into to test my changes. This is a rather manual
and time consuming process.

Now I could rig something up with scripts and pbulk but I'm curious to
learn what other people are doing.

Sijmen
I maintain some scripts for setting up a basic pbulk installation:

http://netbsd.org/~bacon/

You could build on that to do individual package testing.