Re: Ikiwiki success story

On 20 Oct 2019, at 16:16, Bob Bernstein wrote:

SO...last night did a cvs up of pkgsrc, then a pkg_rolling-replace, then a pkg-delete of ikiwiki, then at last a make install of ikiwiki.

I never experienced the breakage myself or had any easy guesses how to reproduce it, so I'm glad to hear pkg_rr got you sorted out.

If it ever happens again, and you can narrow down what took it from working to borked, we might find something needing fixing. But let's hope it doesn't happen again :-)

- Amitai