Dependencies and alternative tools

Dear all,

I am currently setting up a custom (musl/clang/libc++/elftoolchain) Linux (Aalbus) where I am now in the process of replacing manually compiled packages with pkgsrc packages.

One problem I have is that pkgsrc seems to try to insist on installing dependencies where I have replacements (for example gettext-tiny, slibtool) and I can not find a way to suppress it. IGNORE_TOOLSpackage and USE_NATIVE seem to do nothing.

Is there a way to set a package as "installed" without installing it? Other way to skip dependency?