Re: firefox dumping core after NetBSD upgrade

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 10:43 Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
I wouldn't bother chasing this. My firefox 69.0.2 runs perfectly well
under 9.99.15, so I'd rebuild. You would need rust 1.38 though, my
build failed with 1.37.

I quit running Firefox on my (-current) laptop months ago because the build process (rust, esp) was so brutal. Have there been any community efforts to organize the build artifacts from bleeding-edge environments to avoid repeating (and failing, in my case) this most horrible build?

-bch

There were some rather substantial changes in the last few versions.

--
----