Re: epiphany still no audio

Bob Bernstein <poobah%ruptured-duck.com@localhost> wrote:

> I have a bit of confidence that pulseaudio is "working," in that
> if I launch 'pavucontrol' from the command prompt, the GUI
> window opens and I can tweak audio gain.
>
> But epiphany doesn't yet seem to know about my new plugin and I
> am again quite clueless as to how to proceed.

My worry would be that Epiphany 3.x (now GNOME Web) is now so
interlocked with GNOME 3 that it effectively requires GNOME 3 for full
functionality, but this is just a speculation. It's hard to find any
clues about a "stand-alone" GNOME Web/Epiphany.

Perhaps you said this earlier, but did you also try the old version 2.x
of Epiphany in www/epiphany? (Not that it would be a good idea to use
it, given its age.)

C.