Re: Is pkgsrc on an ageing/obsolete Linux distro a good idea?

On 22.04.19 17:47, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> I've eventually upgraded m system to LMDE3, but I'm having all sorts
> of errors, guess by what? Systemd. This little devil is really a
> source of pain and sorrow.

systemd is usually not a problem on old machines, I have systemd running
Debian on an old Apple Mac IIc from 1994 without any issues.

So this must be generic issues with the upgrade to LMDE3. I would
recommend a fresh install.

Greetings

Carsten