Re: filesystems/fuse-encfs compilation error; upgrade

On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 08:58:16PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> +#ifdef __NetBSD__
> +  fuse_unmount_compat22(mountPoint);
> +#else
>    fuse_unmount(mountPoint, nullptr);
> +#endif

BTW I notice that pkgsrc's filesystems/fuse is version 2.9. Thus it may
not require compat22 patch.

But I am not sure how to make fuse-encfs pick pkgsrc's fuse rather than
from base. I installed filesystems/fuse and did a clean build (by not
applying above patch), but it results in same error implying, fuse-encfs
is using base fuse.h.

Please advise.

Mayuresh