Re: filesystems/fuse-encfs compilation error; upgrade

On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 08:58:16PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> It builds fine but I am yet to test it.

This is to confirm that in quick tests this is working fine for me.
Knowing the stability would take some usage over time.

I'd feel hugely relieved if it works stably on NetBSD. It would solve a
lot of problems for me.

Please do comment on my patch (prev mail).

Mayuresh