Re: gimp PLIST error when svg is disabled

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 12:07:07PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Typically, options (that result in files installed vs not) do several things
> at once:
>
>   set PLIST.foo to yes, include deps, and --enable-foo
> or
>   don't set PLIST.foo, don't include deps, and --disable-foo
>
> In this case, it looks like svg was built anyway.  To debug, save the
> build output, look at the configure command line, at what's bl3ed in,
> and at the config logs.  It looks like a failure to really disable the
> svg plugin.

configure script does seem to have this option anymore:

    # ./configure --help | grep svg
    #

svg option is not checked in Makefile

    # grep PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS *
    Makefile:.if !empty(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.gtk2:Mx11)
    Makefile:.if !empty(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.gtk2:Mquartz)
    buildlink3.mk:.if !empty(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.gimp:Maalib)
    buildlink3.mk:.if !empty(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.gimp:Mmng)
    buildlink3.mk:.if !empty(PKG_BUILD_OPTIONS.gimp:Msvg)

May be it's no more a configurable option. I noticed "pdf" was dropped
some time recently as I was building with my long time old mk.conf.

Mayuresh