Re: send-pr noobie

Thank you Leonardo and John, and also thanks to who(m)ever invented the send-pr mode for emacs!

I have one more loose end for which I need a little bit of hand-holding: querying the PR database.

In the case wherein all I have to search with is the name of the pkg, it occurs to me that all I can really do to create a search request is check the 'pkg' Category, and then type the package name into the 'Search text' box at the bottom of the page. Have I got that right?

All best,

--
Fraught with portent