Re: modular-xorg-server now segfaults with both Clang and GCC

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 03:35:28PM -0500, Cág wrote:
> I wrote:
>
> > P.S. No idea if related or not, Firefox (45, 52, ?) now crashes the whole
> > system.
>
> SeaMonkey does too.

I'm guessing you're using anything besides the latest netbsd-current?
there were some fixes there. I'm not sure how we can avoid breaking
older actually-broken kernels. I wonder how everything held so far.

Even using swrast ("software acceleration" I saw a lot of problems in
Mesa 11 and they are avoided in Mesa 18.

Maybe the libdrm changes makes us reach new code.