Re: modular-xorg-server now segfaults with both Clang and GCC

Maya wrote:

> I can reproduce this.
> I've been using wip/xf86-video-intel-git, which works fine.
> Using the version in pkgsrc crashes. I should invesetigate, but won't
> do it right away.

Upgrading to wip/xf86-video-intel-git solved it. Before it I tried
swapping -current and 8.0 kernels, NoTrapSignals which just didn't
start X, and NoAccel, which was advised by Tobias even though he did
it for Radeon, and I experienced the segfault on two Intel-based
machines, -- it hanged everything requiring a hard reboot.

Thanks guys (and gals)!

P.S. No idea if related or not, Firefox (45, 52, ?) now crashes the whole
system.

--
caóc