Re: Error building rust

On 03/08/2018 06:51, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

I added that recently.  Are you still seeing it use all cores
available instead of MAKE_JOBS after that change?  It wouldn't make
sense that MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=no would fix it...

I'd assume its working. On my system MAKE_JOBS is set to the number of cores the system has as it does have to service a few other jobs on top of building things. :)

Mike