Re: Problems building MesaLib on NetBSD-8

On Thursday 17 May 2018 15:32:09 maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
> On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 02:56:43PM +0100, Dave Tyson wrote:
> > I have been trying to get graphics/MesaLib to install under NetBSD-8
> > and seem to be having problems with configure not finding some
> > components despite them being present.  This is a very recent
> > pkgsrc-current against a recent NetBSD-8 snapshot. I am using the
> > built-in X stuff.
> this is probably a violent hack but an interim solution that won't
> negatively affect anyone

Thanks for getting back to me.

That will get it to compile OK after dropping llvm, but it loses the dri
stuff and that's needed for kwayland in pkgwip which is a prereq for the
kde plasma 5 stuff. I guess very few people hit this issue...

I guess I'll have to try and brute force it by hacking the configure
script/Makefiles. This will not be pretty :-)

Cheers,
Dave

Phone: 07805784357
Open Source O/S: www.netbsd.org