Re: How to handle updates to mozilla-rootcerts?

On 04/13, Havard Eidnes wrote:
> Is it just me that thinks this is a particularly annoying rough
> edge in pkgsrc?

It's not just you; I too wish that was better.  I also wish I didn't
have to run the install command; I wish that if I install the package,
it would do anything it needs to do as part of the package install so
that I can then just use whatever program needs the certificates.

Regards,

Lewis