RE: NetBSD/amd64/7.1.1

Manuel:

Thanks for the quick response.

Part of my issue is ...

On a test box I used 7.1.1/All and did a full upgrade based on the versions
of binaries presented to me at that time.

Later when I went to upgrade the production system, the packages I found
under 7.1.1 were older in some cases.

Example:

TEST: mysql-server-5.7.21nb1 MySQL 5, a free SQL database (server)
PROD: mysql-server-5.7.20  MySQL 5, a free SQL database (server)

The repository you are suggesting 7.0_2017Q4 has mysql-server-5.7.20  MySQL
5, a free SQL database (server)
7.1.1_current has the newer version.

I use the following string for referencing the repository which I thought
was the recommended way...

http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/$arch/$osrelease/All

It makes it kind of confusing to know where to go for the latest blessed
packages for a given version of the OS.

I'll repoint to the repository you have suggested until I see 7.1.1
repopulated.

Thanks for the advice.