Re: wip/slurm build on NetBSD 7.1.1

That's a good point, thanks, but that would only improve the hack I was using to work around the issue.

What I really needed was figure out why configure script fails to generate the same link options on NetBSD and CentOS.

The root error in the configure output turned out to be this:

checking Link to libslurm.so instead of libslurm.o... ./configure: LIB_SLURM+= -L$(top_builddir)/src/api/.libs -lslurmfull: not found

I dug into the configure script and traced where the error was coming from.  While in there, I discovered an unadvertised configure flag:

--with-shared-libslurm=no

that worked around the issue rather nicely, and I was ready to go with that as a semipermanent solution, but looking more closely at the source of the error I realized the problem is that the configure script is using bash extensions.

A little more digging revealed a simple solution in the pkgsrc Makefile:

CONFIG_SHELL=    bash

So slurm 17.11.3 is now building on NetBSD with pretty much all feasible features except CPU affinity.  That's going to take some work as the affinity functions are not standardized across platforms, so I'll put it off for a future update.