Re: multimedia/ffmpeg3

> Would anyone object to making use of libbluray by ffmpeg3 optional ?
> Also, do I need to bump the package version if it defaults to including
> it as it does now ?
> Robert Swindells

I object. Libbluray is tiny; should build fine on all platforms. Also I prefer giving packages as much functionality as possible, so people installing binaries are not unsatisfied. :)

If you have a good reason for turning it into an option, please, make it default. (No need to dump revision.)

Kind regards,