Re: [Android] bootstrap error during libarchive building

Yes! It's a great feeling to see pkgsrc running on Android.

I am able to build packages as well. So far so good.

Only problem faced is when there are files in .destdir which are soft
linked. In proot environment they are shown as separate files and file
check complains. E.g. with pax. In such cases I go and do CHECK_FILES=no
manually and install.

BTW on tmux base it's going to be hard to get pkgsrc working, tried that
and may be others have tried as well. I am doing this on termux-arch.
(Tried debian and fedora before, but they weren't sufficiently stable.)

Would be really nice if someone does a termux-netbsd!