Re: Cannot build Firefox 57 from pkgsrc2017q4

I did not have rust installed previously and I installed the version in the pkgsrc2017q4 release.

Ive tried it now from a completely clean install of NetBSD 7.1.1. and remain unable to build Firefox 57.0.2 from pkgsrc-2017q4. I'd be very interested to know if anyone is successfully building it from that stable branch, using that branch's rust.

- Wes