Re: Compiling rust

On 01/26/2018 10:53 PM, D'Arcy Cain wrote:
> According to various emails lang/rust broke, was fixed, broke again,
> etc.  I currently can't compile it.  See the error at the end of this
> message.  I am running a current kernel and userland and I cleared out
> all the packages and started over.  It still fails.  I am runnin clang
> if that matters.  I have /proc mounted.
>

> error: Could not compile `rustc-main`.

Since then I have updated my sources to the latest version but I still
get this error.  Is no one else seeing this?

Is anyone bulk building on an LLVM system?  I can't find it in a search
of the archives.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost