Re: Wine AMD64 vs i386

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 07:25:02PM +0000, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
>  Run i386 userland with amd64 kernel. use -current.

This is what I would suggest, instead of PAE.

On -current (and 8 beta) this should work good enough for most situations.
A few bits (like raidframe support) are missing from -8 (I think).

But if you are happy with amd64 otherwise, Joerg's path with separate 32bit
pkgs should work too. I think you'll need -current for that though, as
USER_LDT did not work on amd64 previously.

Martin