Re: Problem with a enlightenment 21 pkgsrc port

Jonathan Perkin schrieb:
* On 2017-09-06 at 13:21 BST, Andreas Beck wrote:

Hello,

I hoped, my work would be nice, but after a possible configure, @ make i got
this Problem:
Making all in src
   CCLD     lib/eina/libeina.la
ld: cannot find -liconv

CFLAGS=/usr/pkg/include/  and LDFLAGS=/usr/pkg/lib/ is possible in the
Makefile und libiconv-1.14nb3 is installed.

I hope, anyone can me tell something about this.
Remove the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, you don't need them (and they will be
harmful for anyone who doesn't use /usr/pkg as their prefix).

Including ../../converters/libiconv/buildlink3.mk should be all that
is required.

Cheers,

Hello,

thanks for your help, it works.
I need the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS, some libs cant be found from the ./configure script in /usr/pkg/lib/.
It seems to be a e21 Problem with NetBSD.
There is a Problem with sh and bash, too. The Buildscripts are complicated.

Best,
Andreas