Re: Dillo, Netsurf and Otter browsers can't find SSL certificates

Am Tue, 11 Jul 2017 07:29:33 +0000
schrieb "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6725%twc.com@localhost>:

> All but Firefox are rendered nearly useless by inability to find SSL certificate

Are you perhaps using the system's openssl? I had to patch something in
that regard on CentOS.

http://src.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/extra/pkgsrc-patches/security-openssl-centos7-sslcertbundle.patch
http://src.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/extra/pkgsrc-patches/www-curl-sslcertbundle.patch

I guess you are not on such a boring platform, but I had the same
problem with curl (and in extension others): No local certificates
found.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

--