pkgsrc frozen for 2017Q2

Hi all,

The pkgsrc tree is now frozen in preparation for the upcoming 2017Q2
branch.  We are aiming to cut the branch this coming weekend.

There have been a lot of changes for this branch, many coming very
late in the day, and so we would really appreciate any help from the
community in providing fixes and ensuring this branch is a good one.

Ways you can help:

 - Test a bootstrap on your favourite platform and try to build a
   basic set of packages (meta-pkgs/bulk-small may be a good choice).

 - Perform a full bulk build on a platform not already covered by
   others on pkgsrc-bulk@ http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bulk/

 - Look through bulk build reports from others and submit fixes for
   broken packages.

This coming weekend is pkgsrcCon 2017 in London.  For those attending
I will buy $choice_of_beverage for each 10 fixes/commits that anyone
submits this week (not including dependencies).

Hope to see you there with a great pkgsrc-2017Q2 branch!