Re: PHP 7.1 and compiler requirements

Minutes after sending the mail, I found the definition in the
Makefile. I looked around in some other places but missed the obvious
spot...

For both NetBSD and Solaris 11 I use x86_64, while for Solaris 10 I
use i386, that explains the different behavior from pkgsrc's point of
view.

FWIW: I simply commented out the part in the Makefile and gave it a
shot on Solaris 10, and the package built just fine. So either the GCC
bug is not present on this platform, or things have already changed
again for PHP 7.1.5. Or because Solaris 10 is actually a 64bit OS, I
am just compiling 32bit??

Joern

--
Joern Clausen