Re: Is there a way to compile gcc48 in a Raspberry pi (armv7)?

Em Qui, 2017-05-04 às 19:55 +0000, coypu%sdf.org@localhost escreveu:
On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 04:09:59PM -0300, Sérgio de Almeida Lenzi wrote:
PKG_OPTIONS.pulseaudio= fftw PKG_OPTIONS.firefox= webrtc
You'd have a much better time if you get rid of these two. I'm aware webrtc is useful. You also need kernel-side support for it, and it's a bit a beast because Google is behind it.

THANK you!!!   now I see that pulseaudio depends on fftw by option. will comple without it
and will change firefox to ignore webrtc too...

Please have patience with me, I am still learning (I have two months with netbsd..) but 30 years in FreeBSD...