Re: pkgsrc-2017Q1 packages for illumos now available

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that the pkgsrc-2017Q1 binary package sets for illumos are now available, with over 16,000 packages available.

Nice work, Jonathan! If you have time, I wonder if you might be able to describe at a high level any integration you've been able to achieve between IPS and pkgsrc. Ie.. do the binary packages you create with pkgsrc then get indexed via some kind of network package scheme ala pkg/yum/apt/pkgin etc... ?

If so, that rocks.

-Swift