PSA: gst-plugins-bad

Hi,

I learned the meaning of categories of gstreamer plugins (good, bad,
evil). I think it's not obvious and worth a metion.

good: good license, no patent issues, go for it
bad: bad code / no maintainer etc.
ugly: probably patent issues

If you can't notice the absence of gst-plugins-bad, it may be a good
idea to avoid adding it as a dependency.*

There was some mention of e.g. file browsers wanting to display a
thumbnail of videos and using gstreamer plugins, so having the
risky plugin can pose a real risk to a user.

Also, I think they can be installed afterwards and 'just work', but did
not test.

* this sounds weird because they are not actual dependencies, you can
  use the package without them, but a video player unable to play videos
  is very weird!