Re: lang/compilers support for MacOS

>>> OK, I will go ahead with the commit.  One question: should there be an entry in doc/CHANGES-2017 (this is not an update to the packages) or just a commit message referencing this thread?  More generally, should fixes like this to the pkgsrc infrastructure (e.g., package Makefiles, etc.) be marked in doc/CHANGES-*?
>>
>> No, this is just a standard change like we make every day, there's no
>> need to document it or really even to link back to this thread.
>
> Thanks for the help.  I’ve committed the patch.
>
> Cheers,
> Brook

You did it incorrectly. As I said before, I already fixed your original problem with llvm/clang 3.9.1, so there was no need to make further adjustments.

Now, on Darwin, -DCMAKE_LIBTOOL=/usr/bin/libtool is mentioned twice. Consider this:

# cd lang/llvm; grep -n libtool Makefile
36:CMAKE_ARGS.Darwin+=	-DCMAKE_LIBTOOL=/usr/bin/libtool
102:CMAKE_ARGS+=	-DCMAKE_LIBTOOL=/usr/bin/libtool

Same for lang/libLLVM.

Please, revert the patch, or clean it up, e.g. leaving only CMAKE_ARGS.Darwin and removing the other line.

Kind regards,
Adam