Re: Proposed package removals after 2016Q4

On 2016-12-20 11:06 AM, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
On 20.12.2016 16:40, D'Arcy Cain wrote:
 1. No further subdivisions so everything is thrown into the same pot. I
understand that subdivisions are not possible if it is going to work
within the pkgsrc framework.
 2. No regular culling.  Once a package moves into the pkgsrc tree it
should probably be removed from WIP.  I'm not even sure how easy it
would be to identify them at this point.

What are the names of packages in particular in the mentioned muddle and
problems?

Did you want me to list all 4,447 package names? The "muddle" is the sheer size of the directory.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost