x11/xf86-video-{intel,qxl}

Hello,

   When performing a build of all my favorite packages I build
meta-pkgs/modular-xorg.  Two dependencies are failing (see
x11/xf86-video-{intel,qxl}).  Since I use neither I just commented them
out, but I thought I'd mention it.

   I believe the error was a type mismatch for a function pointer in
both cases.  I recall reading something about an interface header
misidentification relating to modular xorg recently, but couldn't find
it.  Could it be related?

   /Jan