Cmake cannot see dependencies within a Pkgsrc recipe

Hello all

I'm working on a package for the Seafile client.

Now I'm complete stuck because Cmake cannot find the dependencies to probably all libraries which were defined in the Makefile, it starts with sqlite3 cannot find.

I know the recipes for FreeBSD and OpenBSD port system so there must be a solution without patching the build scripts.

My progress you can see in the wip branch. I hope someone is smarter than me or give me a hint why the dependencies aren't seen.

Best regards,

D.