Something better than www/urlget ?

I've been using urlget for quite some time (to retrieve financial info from finance.yahoo.com) and it has worked reasonably well. However, some changes on the source site have resulted in less-than-acceptable behavior!

Aside from the fact that urlget won't follow redirects (something to which I can manually adapt), the source site is now using javascript to present the required info. And I've searched high and low for any alternative sources, without success.

So, I'm wondering if there's anything out there that can help me to retrieve the necessary data.

If anyone cares, the specific data I'm interested in is the Trailing and Forward Annual Dividend Rate data shown on the "Statistics" page for a particular stock. A typical URL would be

	http://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AAPL/key-statistics

Thanks in advance for any clues, pointers, suggestions, etc.

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |