(pkgin) when installing git, error log says "Can't install dependency tk>=8.4"

Hello,

Just wanted to make sure this is a known issue or not. I used pkgin to install git and I got "Can't install dependency tk>=8.4" and pkgin returned 1, although git was installed. I did dome digging and it seems this is somehow related to pkg/42066 - I also get "No pkg found for 'tk>=8.4', sorry." Using NetBSD 7.0.1 amd64.