Re: pulseaudio and x11/py-qt5

On Wed, 11 May 2016, coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:
> It appears to be changing the sample rate when called. Funnily enough, I
> recall that calling it *again* fixed things.

Ah, that's good to know. If it happens on one of my systems where I
haven't strangled Pulseaudio in the bathtub I'll have to give that a try.

I find my solution more satisfying :-)

I imagine, after reading interviews with Pottering, that he'd blame my
sound card (though it's totally repeatable on any hardware) or say that it
was a BSDism that he wouldn't fix since BSD is "irrelevant" (his words).

-Swift