Re: PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS

Le 01/05/16 15:29, Patrick Welche a écrit :
>> Why do you care if it's set by PKG_OPTIONS.libsoup or
>> PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS?
>
> That's the point: it looked as though I had to test both PKG_OPTIONS.libsoup
> and PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS to find out whether gssapi is set.
>
> Now I see that PKG_OPTIONS is the one to test. (Right?)

I believe the difficulty is with dependencies buildlink3.mk, for example gvfs, which
pulls in libsoup...

If you do your test from gvfs, you will probably see that PKG_OPTIONS will be relative to gvfs
and not libsoup in this particular case. (which is, I believe, the gist of the problem ;-)

--
Richard PALO