Re: ancient SunOS gcc binary pkg

On 11/04/16 13:49, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 08:13:29AM +0200, Tom G. Christensen wrote:
I maintain a collection of packages containing compilers and more for
Solaris 2.6 and later here:
http://jupiterrise.com/tgcware/tgcware.solaris.html

Great, just what I was looking for!

Good!

Would you mind linking from the pkgsrc.org page there directly?

I would prefer if you link to the main page here:
http://jupiterrise.com/tgcware/

It shouldn't be too difficult for visitors to find the right link for the Solaris packages.

-tgc