ancient SunOS gcc binary pkg

Hey folks,

for reasons mostly related to archeology I currently have a SparcStation 20
running SunOS 5.6 (5.6 Generic_105181-05 sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCstation-20)
and am trying to get pkgsrc bootstrapped.

I have installed the prerequisites (as far as they existed back then, i.e. no
bzip2 yet) according to

   http://wiki.netbsd.org/pkgsrc/how_to_use_pkgsrc_on_solaris/

but the "Compiler setup" step seems to be impossible nowadays.

Does anyone happen to have a working gcc for Solaris 2.6/sparc they could
share? Or is there an easy way to cross-bootstrap the compiler?

Thanks,

Martin