Re: [update] Enabling compressed mboxes in Mutt 1.6.0

Hello.

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 09:34:17AM +0200, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mutt was recently updated to 1.6.0 in pkgsrc,

I guess wip/mutt is obsolete now.

> but the compressed mbox
> option (mutt-compressed-mbox) was commented out.

My interpretation is that it is commented out on purpose,
and those lines are meant to be used for distinfo regeneration.

> This patch enables the option again.

When was it disabled?

> The "patch-1.6.0.rr.compressed.gz"
> patch seems to be up to date and seems to be working as intended:

Thank you for testing.

To sum up, I think the distinfo part of the patch is correct,
while the options.mk part is probably not.

Happy hacking!

--
Mateusz Poszwa